From June 11 through Sept. 4, 2016, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar will feature a special four-course, prix-fixe menu. The seasonal menu includes a wide variety of selections for each course that allow guests to indulge in Ferraro’s classic dishes or try one its newer creations by Chef Francesco DiCaudo. For this menu, guests may choose one dish from each of the following categories:
Antipasti e Insalate
- Salsiccia Calabrese – grilled house-made spicy sausage with broccoli rabe and Calabrian pepper
- Calamari Fritti – fried baby squid in spicy Pomodoro sauce
- Manzo Tonnato – seared beef tenderloin “fagottino” with light tuna mousse, croutons and baby lettuce
- Cesare – classic Caesar salad
- Insalata Mimmo – heirloom tomato, avocado, red onion, fresh mozzarella, extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio – whole garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, Calabrian peppers, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Gnocchi Pomodoro – potato dumplings, Campari tomato, basil and extra-virgin olive oil
- Bucatini Bolognese – traditional Emilia Romagna meat sauce
- Pollo Parmigiana – chicken parmigiana-style served with sautéed seasonal vegetables
- Vitello Piccata – veal scaloppini, lemon, butter, white wine and capers served with asparagus
- Filetto di Manzo – 6-ounce prime beef tenderloin with vegetable caponata, pecorino cheese and vincotto
- Salmone – skin-on organic Scottish salmon with baby garden vegetables and bagna cauda crema
- Risotto Funghi – forest mushroom risotto with Piedmont cheese and parsley sauce
- Osso Buco – Ferraro’s house specialty, a 22-ounce braised veal shank in red wine served with farro ($12 additional charge)
Ferraro’s dessert sampler, featuring our most popular recipes.
Ferraro’s summer prix-fixe menu is $45 per person. For more information, call (702) 364-5300 or visit here.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
As Las Vegas’ longest running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has offered guests a five-star experience since 1985. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family members devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Open Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.