Couples in search of a cozy and elegant atmosphere for Valentine’s Day will be pleased to know Ferraro’s Ristorante will offer both a special prix-fixe dinner on Feb. 14, as well as its full dinner menu, including their legendary osso buco, risottos, and pastas. Owner Gino Ferraro and Executive Chef Mimmo Ferraro invite couples seeking an unparalleled, intimate environment guaranteed to offer a premium dining experience for the special occasion.
Ferraro’s offers its Valentine’s Day menu for $120 per person (minimum of two guests) plus tax and gratuities. The menu includes:
First Course – Antipasti Combo:
- Carpaccio di Manzo – thinly sliced prime sirloin, shaved Parmigiano, arugula, lemon oil, mustard sauce
- Crudo di Coda Ricciola – yellowtail, shaved fennel, white balsamic citrus honey dressing, hazelnuts, capers, smoked sea salt, citrus zest, Calabrese chili oil
Second Course – Primo Piatto (choose one):
- Ravioli di Cinghiale – homemade wild boar ravioli, brown butter sauce, sage, porcini
- Risotto Aragosta e Tartufo Nero – Acquerello risotto, lobster, seasonal black truffle, mascarpone cheese
Main Course (choose one):
- Branzino – Mediterranean sea bass, caponata, pistachio pesto
- Osso Buco – veal shank braised in red wine reduction served with farro
- Torta di Olio di Oliva – citrus, olive oil cake, Partana orange-infused extra virgin olive oil, vanilla gelato, sea salt
Dinner hours will be from 4 to 11 p.m. on Feb. 14. Reservations are required with a credit card. Call (702) 364-5300 or click here to book online.