Ferraro’s Ristorante invites guests to its Christmas Eve dinner on Saturday, Dec. 24. The five-course dinner will feature fresh seafood selections with an Italian flare.
The Christmas Eve menu is priced at $125 per person. Children 12 and under dining at Ferraro’s on Dec. 24 can enjoy selections from the restaurant’s children’s menu.
The full Christmas Eve menu follows:
First course – Choose two of the following:
- Cozze in Brodetto – Mediterranean mussels, spicy tomato broth
- Capesante Scottate – Two colossally sized seared scallops, butternut squash purée, crispy pancetta, English peas, pine nuts
- Crudo di Tonno – AAA-grade Ahi tuna, shaved fennel, white balsamic citrus honey dressing, roasted hazelnuts, capers, cherrywood smoked sea salt, lemon and orange zest, Calabrese chili oil, miso greens
- Torta di Granchio – Jumbo lump crab cake, mustard sauce
Second course – Choose one of the following:
- Insalata di Mare – Squid, shrimp, scallops, vegetables, herbs, lemon
- Fritto Misto – Fried squid, scallops, shrimp, vegetables
Third course – Choose one of the following:
- Ravioli di Aragosta – Lobster ravioli, butter, sage sauce, Maine lobster meat, asparagus
- Risotto Aragosta – Acquerello risotto, lobster, seasonal black truffle, mascarpone cheese
Fourth course – Choose one of the following:
- Sogliola al Capperi – Oven-roasted Holland Dover sole de-boned tableside, lemon, butter, white wine, capers, roasted potato, grilled asparagus ($10 upcharge)
- Salmone – Scottish salmon, roasted red pepper sauce, Venere wild Italian rice, asparagus
- Merluzzo d’ Alaska Al Tartufo – Black Alaskan cod, prosecco black truffle sauce, spinach, roasted potatoes, shaved black truffles
- Spaghetti Scoglio – Spaghetti, clams, shrimp, scallops, lobster, squid, Campari tomatoes
Fifth course- Choose one of the following:
- Pistachio passion
The Christmas Eve dinner is available for dine-in only. Parties of six to 11 guests will be charged an 18 percent gratuity, and parties of 12 or more will be charged a 20 percent gratuity. No substitutions are accepted, and guests may not share meals. Entire tables must participate in the Christmas Eve dinner, except children under 12. Pricing is not valid with other offers.
Ferraro’s hours of operation on Saturday, Dec. 24, will be from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. The regular dinner menu will also be available.
Reservations are required with a credit card. Ferraro’s is also available for holiday party bookings, with private dining rooms accommodating eight to 120 people. To make holiday dinner reservations click here or to book a holiday party, call (702) 364-5300.