Authentic Italian fare prepared by Las Vegas’ longest-running family owned and operated Italian restaurant: that’s what guests can expect from this year’s Restaurant Week menu at Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar. The special menu will be available June 6 to June 17. Priced at $50 per person, guests will enjoy a multi-course, prix-fixe menu benefiting Three Square Food Bank. A portion of each meal sold will be donated to Three Square.
The menu includes classic Italian dishes the Ferraro’s team loves to cook and guests love to eat. The 2016 menu is as follows:
Appetizer Combo (Choice of 2)
- Agnolotti: Ravioli filled with spinach, mascarpone, ricotta and mortadella and served with tear-drop tomatoes
- Trofie Italia: Ligurian-style house-made pasta with basil pesto, cherry tomatoes and ricotta cheese
- Gnocchi Pomodoro: House-made potato dumplings, Campari tomato sauce, basil and extra virgin olive oil
- Risotto al Funghi: Italian arborio rice, forest mushrooms, Piedmont cheeses and parsley sauce
SALAD (Choose 1)
- Ferraro Salad: Arugula, fennel, cherry tomato, pine nuts and extra virgin olive oil, topped with a house dressing
- Insalata Mimmo: Heirloom tomato, avocado, red onion, fresh mozzarella, extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Cesare: Classic Caesar salad
ENTREE (Choose 1)
- Pollo alla Parmigiana: Breaded organic chicken breast, mozzarella and tomato sauce served with rigatoni
- Vitello Piccata: Veal scaloppini, lemon, butter, white wine and capers, served with asparagus
- Osso Buco: Braised veal shank and farro
- Salmone: Skin-on organic Scottish salmon, garden vegetables, creamy bagna cauda with an herb emulsion
For more information or to make reservations, please call (702) 364-5300.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
As Las Vegas’ longest running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has offered guests a five-star experience since 1985. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family members devote themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Open Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
ABOUT LAS VEGAS RESTAURANT WEEK AND THREE SQUARE
Las Vegas Restaurant Week began in 2007 as a way to give locals and tourists the opportunity to help out by dining out. 2016 marks the tenth year of Las Vegas Restaurant Week, which features a variety of fine dining experiences throughout the Valley. Proceeds from Restaurant Week benefit Three Square, Southern Nevada’s only food bank. Three Square currently distributes more than 38 million pounds of food and grocery product – the equivalent of more than 31 million meals – per year to more than 1,300 community partners including nonprofit and faith-based organizations, schools and feeding sites throughout Southern Nevada. Three Square is a member of the Feeding America network of food banks. For additional information visit www.threesquare.org or www.helpoutdineoutlv.org.