Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant and Wine Bar will offer seven variations on the classic Negroni cocktail in honor of Negroni Week, presented by Campari and Imbibe Magazine. Throughout the week, 25 percent of the price of each Negroni cocktail sold at Ferraro’s will be donated to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
The Negroni Week cocktail menu follows; all cocktails are $14 unless otherwise noted:
- Classic: Beefeater London Dry Gin, Antica Formula, Campari
- Sbagliato: Prosecco, Antica Formula, Campari
- Aperoni: Beefeater London Dry Gin, Antica Formula, Aperol, Splash of Prosecco
- Boulevardier: Angel’s Envy Bourbon, Antica Formula, Campari
- Gioiello: Beefeater London Dry Gin, Antica Formula, Green Chartreuse
- Carmenta: Prosecco, Hendrick’s Gin, Crème de Fraise des Bois
- Chinato: Tanqueray 10, Campari, Cocchi Barolo Chinato – $20
All Negroni Week cocktails will be 25 percent off during Ferraro’s Mezzanotte late-night hours (11 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily). Photos of Ferraro’s Negroni cocktails are available here.
For more information about Negroni Week, call (702) 364-5300 or go to http://negroniweek.com/venue/ferraros-italian-restaurant-wine-bar/.
ABOUT NEGRONI WEEK
Negroni Week launched in 2013 as a celebration of one of the world’s great cocktails and an effort to raise money for charitable causes around the world. From 2013 to 2014, Negroni Week grew from more than 100 participating venues to more than 1,300 participating venues around the world and more than $120,000 raised for charities. In 2015, Negroni Week took place from June 1-7 and drew more than 3,500 participating venues. That year, they raised more than $320,000 for charitable causes. For more information, go to www.NegroniWeek.com and follow the #NegroniWeek hashtag.