LAS VEGAS (January 2016) – Ferraro’s Ristorante has introduced new dinner dishes under the direction of Executive Chef Francesco DiCaudo. These new dishes join a menu replete with authentic Italian fare, including Ferraro’s signature favorites, such as Osso Buco, Coniglio Brasato and Lasagna alla Gino, and are available daily at Las Vegas’ favorite family-run fine-dining Italian restaurant.
On the restaurant’s dinner menu, Chef DiCaudo has added nearly a dozen new dishes. Several feature adventurous ingredients and represent DiCaudo’s imaginative culinary style, which introduces contemporary ingredients to traditional Italian preparations.
- Vitello Tonnato – seared beef tenderloin with a light tuna mousse, peppery croutons and baby lettuce mix*
- Risotto di Animelle – spinach risotto, garlic sauce and Marsala-glazed veal sweetbread
- Tortellino in Brodo – house made veal tortellini bathed in a capon consommé*
- Raviolini di Ricotta – house made miniature ravioli with sheep’s ricotta, zucchini and guanciale
- Tagliatelle Njuda – smoked spicy Calabria sausage sauce, fresh sea urchin and caciocavallo cheese*
Secondi di Pesce e Carne:
- Brasato – braised prime short ribs, soft polenta, roasted hen-of-the-wood mushroom and castelmagno cheese fondue*
- Filetto di Manzo – seared 10-ounce prime beef tenderloin in clarified butter with compressed potato, pearl onions and Rosso Ciro reduction*
- Branzino – grilled Mediterranean sea bass with baby leeks, cannellini and seasonal herb sauce
Dolce (desserts created by Rosalba Ferraro):
- Pastiera Napoletana – warm Italian ricotta cheese and rice cake, orange marmalade, crème anglaise, ricotta and candied fruit ice cream
- Bianco Mangiare – almond panna cotta with mixed berry salad
- Cioccolatissimo – hazelnut chocolate cake, chocolate mousse, bacio ice cream and yogurt
*Denotes items also served on Ferraro’s Mezzanotte menu, offered from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. nightly at a 25 percent discount from regular dinner prices.
In addition, the restaurant has debuted new selections on its popular Love Your Lunch menu, which includes a main course and soup of the day or house salad for $11.95. Guests may add a glass of Prosecco or house red or white wine for $6. New Love Your Lunch main courses follow:
- Rigatoni Trasteverini – house made pasta with onion, capers, tuna and fresh chili in a Pomodoro sauce
- Salmone al Limone – seared salmon in a piccata sauce with seasonal sautéed vegetables
- Pollo alla Pizzaiola – chicken breast served with Kalamata olives, Pomodoro sauce, oregano, mozzarella and seasonal sautéed vegetables.
ABOUT FERRARO’S ITALIAN RESTAURANT & WINE BAR
As Las Vegas’ longest running, family-owned and operated restaurant offering authentic Italian cuisine in a fine-dining atmosphere, Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has offered guests a five-star experience since 1985. Specializing in freshly made pastas and sauces, legendary osso buco, savory risottos, expertly prepared all-natural meats, Safe Harbor® seafood, as well as an extensive award-winning wine list, Ferraro’s is famous for its attention to detail, welcoming environment and passion for food that runs in the family. The Ferraro family devotes themselves to ensuring each guest has a memorable experience, whether for lunch, dinner, late-night or private parties and events. Open Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. Ferraro’s is located at 4480 Paradise Road, Las Vegas, Nevada 89169 (across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Las Vegas). For reservations, call (702) 364-5300. For more information, find on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
# # #