We are seeking a full-time Bartender who is highly motivated and passionate about hospitality, food, and beverage.
Must be 21 and over to apply
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays!
Bring your bar service excellence to Ferraro’s Restaraunt & Wine Bar where we feature imported beer and spirits, a world-class award-winning wine list, and warm hospitality. Located just off the strip on Harmon and Paradise, we are the longest running local family owned Italian fine dining establishment in Las Vegas and hold ourselves to the highest standards. Ferraro’s believes strongly in offering growth to our employees that want to learn.
This is a great opportunity for growth for the right individual.
- Ability to execute cocktail menu and basic knowledge of classic cocktail
- Frequently checks for menu updates and other restaurant related news.
- Demonstrate ability to seek out information and self-educate.
- Exhibits basic guest recognition skills—can identify Ferraro’s leadership, as well as everyday regulars.
- Shows attention to detail, particularly as it pertains to maintaining cleanliness of bar and bar storage areas.
- Shows working knowledge and execution of cocktail recipes and the ability to follow recipes for syrups and all house-made ingredients.
- Pass all restaurant and menu quizzes on demand
- Participates thoughtfully in restaurant and bar meetings.
- Commands advanced knowledge of the Ferraro’s Wine List.
- Commands advanced knowledge of the savory and dessert menu. Exhibits basic knowledge of wine pairing suggestions.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency for both actively cleaning the bar top, when responding to guest needs and while maintaining guest space.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as a team and support servers
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, and offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Properly and accurately close guest checks; process cash and credit card payments; properly settle voided checks or complimentary items; breakdown, clean and set-up of bar area; properly follow the checklist and be able to perform all aspects of opening and closing duties.
Skills & Requirements
- Classic Food / Wine Service
- Classic Wine Service Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Food / Beverage Pairing
- Food Preparation Knowledge
- POS Systems
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations.
- Luxury Establishment: 2 years
- Full-Service Bartending: 3 years
- Fine Dining: 2 years
If you are looking for a great job, and a venue where you can build a career in fine dining, Ferraro’s might be the perfect place for you. If interested, please call 702.364.5300 or email [email protected].