We are seeking fine-dining wait staff who are highly motivated and passionate about hospitality, food, and beverage.
Must be 21 and over to apply
Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays!
Ferraro’s Restaraunt & Wine Bar is looking for a full-time upscale dining server. We are looking for candidates with strong leadership, culinary knowledge, food and wine pairing knowledge, and excellent customer service. Candidates must be experienced servers who are personable, work well with others, and work well in a fast-paced environment
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Ferraro’s Server will ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction through the accurate and timely recording and serving of all guest orders. The incumbent should be able to anticipate guest needs and address them accordingly in order to provide guests with a delightful experience as well as work in accordance with the service standards set forth by the management team.
- Fine dining service a must!
- Provide excellent service at all times to all of our guests
- Assist guests courteously and efficiently
- Set up tables up to our standard
- Maintain the dining room and station clean at all the time
- Keep chairs and banquettes clean and clear of debris
- Take customer food and beverage orders
- Extensive knowledge of food and beverage in order to service and up-sell our product, including liquors and cocktails
- Set up side station
- Make sure that all silver and glasses are wiped and spotless
- Mark tables appropriately to food order for each course
- Enter all sales in POS without errors. Double check each list of items before “sending”
- Make sure that all product served are accounted for on the final bill before presenting it
- Set up tables according to hostesses communication
- Upkeep and clear tables between courses throughout the meal
- Support the food runner to help run food in a timely manner
- Verify guest satisfaction with each table during each course served
- Anticipate guest needs, as to where guests will never have to ask for anything
- Attend all food and beverage training classes
- To wish each and every guest a warm farewell and thank them for coming
- At the end of the shift deliver all checks and report to the appropriate place according to rules
- Setting and maintaining the dining room environment and material perfectly clean
- Following the posted opening and closing duties and side worksheet
- Attend daily pre-meal/communication meeting
- Attend monthly department meeting
- Have a minimum of 2-5 years experience in a luxury establishment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Have knowledge of food and preparation
- Have a good knowledge of wine and cocktails
- Be able to relate to all levels of guests and management.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest
- Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Professional appearance and demeanor at all times
- Generate a good atmosphere
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities, and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad-based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position.
Ferraro’s reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
If you are looking for a great job, and a venue where you can build a career in fine dining, Ferraro’s might be the perfect place for you. If interested, please call 702.364.5300 or email [email protected]