Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar is interviewing candidates for a Receptionist.
At Ferraro’s, we strive for superior guest service and are looking for an outgoing individual to perform a variety of customer service and clerical tasks working with our administrative team. Are you looking for your first professional office job role? Are you interested in working within the hospitality industry for a role that is Monday-Friday? If so, this opportunity could be perfect for you!
As our Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. We want a candidate for a full time, permanent basis to work as an office junior covering reception duties daily Monday – Friday 9 am – 4pm. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career in a professional office environment. Office experience may be an advantage however, the most important thing is work ethic, attitude and someone who is willing to learn. To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner while streamlining office operations. Multitasking and stress management are essential for this position.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to answer phones, process reservations, checking receipts and executing all requested tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen, and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort, and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep an inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
- You must be legal to work in the United States.
Benefits are included for qualified candidates.
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of the position. However, the duties, responsibilities, and requirements presented in this job description are intended to be broad-based and high level and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position.
Ferraro’s reserves the right to alter the duties and responsibilities of the position.
If interested, please submit your resume here, call 702.364.5300 or email [email protected]