Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar will feature a special Thanksgiving menu on Thursday, Nov. 25, with a traditional four-course Thanksgiving menu with an Italian flare.
The Thanksgiving dinner dine-in menu is priced at $59 per person and $18 for children under 12. The full menu follows:
Choice of Antipasti
- Ravioli di Zucca – Butternut squash ravioli, butter, sage, walnuts, pecorino
- Risotto con Funghi – Vialone Nano risotto, mixed mushrooms
Choice of Insalata e Zuppa
- Ferraro’s Salad – Mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, carrots, dried cherries, mixed nuts and seeds, balsamic dressing
- Ribollita – Tuscan soup, beans, greens, vegatables, bread
- Tacchino della Tradizione – Slow-roasted Diestel Farm free-range whole turkey, cranberry chutney, sausage stuffing, turkey gravy, Parmigiano mashed potatoes, green beans
Choice of Dessert
- Ferraro’s dessert sampler
The Thanksgiving menu above is available for dine-in only. Parties of six to 11 guests will be charged an 18-percent gratuity and parties of 12 or more will be charged a 20-percent gratuity. No substitutions are accepted and guests may not share meals. Pricing is not valid with other offers.
Ferraro’s hours of operation on Thursday, Nov. 25 will be from 12 to 9 p.m.
Ferraro’s is also available for holiday party bookings with private dining rooms accommodating eight to 120 people. To make holiday dinner reservations or to book a holiday party, call (702) 364-5300, or click here.