UPDATE: 9/6/2015 – This menu and offering is no longer available. Please visit the MENU page for the current menu, specials and pricing.
Ferraro’s is pleased to introduce our new seasonal menus for this summer spotlighting a variety of lighter, warm-weather dishes. In addition, the restaurant is offering a prix-fixe dinner option: for $35 per person, guests may indulge in Ferraro’s new Family Style Menu, which represents an excellent value at Las Vegas’ most iconic family-run fine dining restaurant.
New dishes on the summer menu include:
- Portulaca e Cetrioli – gem lettuce, cucumber, strawberries, hazelnuts with white balsamic dressing (dinner, mezzanotte)
- Lenticchie e Granchio – cold lentils, jumbo lump crab, asparagus in spicy lemon mayonnaise (ora sociale, dinner)
- Tonno e Panzanella – seared Ahi tuna with cucumber, tomato, red onion, buttery croutons (ora sociale, dinner, mezzanotte)
- Cupola di Melanzana – warm half-sphere of eggplant stuffed with three cheeses over tomato coulis (lunch and dinner)
- Orechiette Pugliese – small, ear-shaped pasta with Manila clams, broccoli rabe and a spicy white wine sauce (lunch and dinner)
- Pizza Sporcacciona – meat lover’s with sausage, pepperoni and meatballs (lunch, ora sociale, dinner)
- Pizza Vegetariana – San Marzano sauce, mozzarella cheese and seasonal vegetables (lunch, ora sociale, dinner)
- Bucatini Serra San Bruno – housemade sausage, porcini mushroom ragout with pecorino cheese (dinner)
- Risotto Caprese – Italian Arborio rice, tomato, ricotta cheese, black olive powder
- Agnello Scottadito – grilled New Zealand lamb chop crusted with sun-dried tomato and mint served with an orange and fennel salad (lunch, dinner)
- Lombata Milanese – breaded veal chop topped with arugula salad, ricotta salata (dinner)
Ferraro’s brand-new Family Style Menu is offered during dinner hours and features three courses, plus a side dish, for $35 per person. Everyone at the table must order off this special menu if it is selected. Guests may choose two appetizers: Salsiccia Calabrese e Rapini (grilled house made sausage, broccoli rabe, infused extra-virgin olive oil), Polpettini (house made meatballs, finger fried polenta, Parmigiano), Cesare (classic chopped Caesar salad) or Gamberi Marechiaro (sautéed shrimp in lemon butter sauce, summer succotash); two entrees: Sporcacciona Pizza, Rigatoni Vegetariani (seasonal vegetable ragout), Salmone (oven-roasted organic salmon, warm eggplant caponata, infused olive oil) or Vitello Piccata (veal scaloppini in lemon-caper sauce served with broccoli rabe); and one side dish: Patate al Rosmarino (roasted fingerling potatoes) or Rapini (sautéed broccoli rabe). The meal concludes with Ferraro’s homemade dessert sampler.
Ferraro’s lunch hours are 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday; Ora Sociale (happy hour) is from 4 to 7 p.m. daily; dinner is served from 4 to 11 p.m. daily and Mezzanotte (late night) is from 11 p.m. to 2 a.m. daily. To make reservations, call (702) 364-5300.