Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar has introduced new spring selections to its popular Love Your Lunch menu, which includes a main course and soup of the day or house salad for $13.95. This lunch menu is offered at a great value with the option for guests to add a glass of Prosecco or house red or white wine for $6.
Several specialty and regular lunch menu items also feature adventurous ingredients and represent Chef DiCaudo’s imaginative culinary style, which introduces contemporary ingredients to traditional Italian preparations. The new Love Your Lunch dishes join a larger lunch menu replete with authentic Italian fare, including Ferraro’s signature favorites, such as Osso Buco, Coniglio Brasato and Lasagna alla Gino, and are available daily at Las Vegas’ favorite family-run fine-dining Italian restaurant.
New Love Your Lunch main courses follow:
- Rigatoni Salsiccia – house-made small pasta with spicy sausage, peas and creamy tomato sauce
- Salmone in Salsa Crudaiola – seared Mediterranean salmon with raw relish salad of capers, olive, red onion, cherry tomato and basil served with seasonal sautéed vegetables
- Pollo alla Diavola – seared chicken breast with pancetta, onion, rosemary, Calabrese pepper and white wine sauce served with sautéed vegetables
Regular lunch menu highlights include:
- Il Calabrese – house made spicy sausage, caciocavallo cheese, Rosalba’s pickled eggplant and Calabrese peppers.
- Sformatino Di Carciofi – warm, soft artichoke flan, Piedmont cheese fondue and baby spinach
- Grigliata Mista – grilled shrimp, scallop, calamari and salmon served with rapini
- Gnocchi Pomodoro – potato dumplings, fresh Pomodoro sauce, basil and extra virgin olive oil
No substitutions. Not valid with any other offer, management reserves all rights. Dine in only.
For reservations, please call 702.364.5300 or CLICK HERE.