Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar is one of Las Vegas’ most romantic fine-dining restaurants – and lucky for couples who enjoy intimate ambience and exceptional, authentic Italian fare – it will offer a special prix-fixe menu this Valentine’s Day. Guests may select the four-course, with or without wine pairings for an extra charge.
The menu is priced at $85 per person and includes:
First course (choose one):
- Foie Gras Espuma – persimmons, beets, spiced crumbled hazelnut brioche
- Lobster Bisque – lobster mushroom, tarragon oil
- Spaghetti – artichokes, cinnamon, caviar
Main Course (choose one):
- Turbot – asparagus texture, bergamot-ginger sauce
- Beef Ribeye Cap – lacinato kale, sunchokes, guanciale jus
- Madagascar Chocolate Mousse – mango, papaya, salted caramel ice cream
Wine pairings may be added for an additional $55 per person.
In addition, Ferraro’s will offer its regular dinner menu on Valentine’s Day. All women will receive a red rose and couples ordering off the regular menu will receive a complimentary dessert to share.
Ferraro’s dinner hours will be 4 – 10 p.m. on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, Feb. 14. Reservations are recommended. Call (702) 364-5300 or visit www.ferrroslasvegas.com