Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar announces an array of new vegan dishes prepared for guests seeking plant-powered menu options. Chef Francesco DiCaudo’s vegan dishes feature seasonal ingredients, imaginative presentations and distinctive flavors. With the addition of the new vegan dishes, guests have an array of exciting flavorful options designed to satisfy any palate.
Ferraro’s new vegan dishes include:
Appetizers and Salads
- Carrot – Spicy roasted rainbow carrot salad, sorrel pesto, golden raisins, toasted almond
- Artichoke – Pan roasted artichokes, garlic sauce, parsley emulsion, Calabrese pepper pesto
- Mimmo – Rainbow tomato salad, avocado, red onion, radicchio, balsamic drizzle
- Soup of the Day – Choice of one: Minestrone, Lentil or Split Pea
- Ravioli – Almond ricotta ravioli, seasonal mushrooms, vegetable demi-glace
- Risotto Caprese – Tomato risotto, extra-virgin olive oil, vegan mozzarella, basil and pesto drizzle
- Gnocchi – Sweet potato gnocchi, summer garden vegetables
- Cavatelli Bolognese – Small, hollow-shaped spinach pasta, vegan Bolognese sauce
- Eggplant Parmigiana – Eggplant, pomodoro sauce, vegan mozzarella, basil
- Pollo – Gardein chicken, scaloppini, lemon-caper sauce, sautéed broccoli rabe
- Garden Vegetables – Mixed seasonal grilled vegetables, micro greens, balsamic reduction, olive oil
To make reservations, visit www.ferraroslasvegas.com or call (702) 364-5300.