Gino Ferraro, the owner of Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar, introduces an extraordinary opportunity for wine and food lovers—Il Circolo, the Ferraro’s Wine Club. Members will enjoy authentic Italian food, superb wines and gain invaluable knowledge about Italy’s best wines and wine producers from Tuscany and the Piedmont.
Members will join other wine enthusiasts for a yearlong, at-your-leisure journey through Ferraro’s wine collection, receiving 20 percent discounts on all wines purchased in the restaurant throughout 2017. They will also be invited to monthly, members-only mixers at Ferraro’s.
The most distinctive perk of membership in Il Circolo is even more enticing: Members who purchase at least one bottle a month* from the Il Circolo dedicated wine list will qualify for a chance to receive one of two trips for two to the wine country of Tuscany and Piedmont, Italy. Wineries featured on the Il Circolo list include:
- From Tuscany: Argiano, Bibi Graetz, Ciacci Piccolomini, Felsina Franchetti and Nozzole.
- From Piedmont: Contratto, DaMilano, Elvio Cogno, La Spinetta, Paolo Scavino and Produttori del Barbaresco.
This all-expenses-paid wine-lover’s trip of a lifetime will include airfare, lodging, all meals and ground transportation—plus, Gino and Rosalba Ferraro as your guides. The winning members will spend nothing out of their own pockets, except for gratuities at their discretion. The trip will include:
- Three full days among Tuscany’s beautiful, rolling hills while visiting wineries personally selected by Gino Ferraro.
- Three full days in Piedmont, where the famous Nebbiolo grape is produced. Guests will indulge in some of the very best Barolo and Barbaresco wines in the world.
- Along with Gino and Rosalba, guests will mingle at the Il Circolo wineries with the regions’ top wine producers—tasting wine in their cellars and even dining in their homes.
The value of each trip for two will be approximately $20,000.
Il Circolo membership dues are just $100 per year. The more frequently members dine at Ferraro’s and purchase club wines, the more times they will be entered to win the trip to Italian wine country with Gino and Rosalba Ferraro. The trip will take place in the spring of 2018, dates and full itinerary to be announced in 2017.
For more information about Il Circolo, Ferraro’s Wine Club, call Gino Ferraro at (702) 364-5300 or CLICK HERE
*If members miss a month, they can make it up in a different month during 2017.