This Easter, experience crisp al fresco dining and a special one-day-only menu at Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar. Las Vegas’ longest-running family owned and operated Italian restaurant will be offering a special Easter menu, starting at 4 p.m. on Sunday, March 27.
Among the most cherished family dishes returning this year is the Ferraro family’s renowned Easter bread. This sweet, brioche-style bread is shaped like a cross or wreath and adorned with colorfully dyed eggs.
In addition, Chef Francesco Di Caudo will be preparing 4-course feast showcasing regional flavors from Northern to Southern Italy, priced at $49.50 per person. Guests may dine inside Ferraro’s plush dining rooms or outside on the enclosed patio while enjoying Las Vegas’ incomparably beautiful spring weather.
Guests may chose one selection from each of the following courses:
– Sicily – Eggplant Parmigiana
– Calabria – Roasted stuffed pepper with ground veal, eggplant, cheese and bread crumbs
– Lombardia – Bresaola carpaccio, robiola crema and spring vegetable salad
– Apulia – Potato risotto, mussels and rapini
– Piedmont – Homemade gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce and walnuts
– Liguria – Homemade ravioli filled with Ligurian-style rabbit, potatoes and green beans
– Sardinia – Roast leg of lamb with roasted potatoes and cinnamon with hint of juniper berry and Cannonau wine reduction
– Lazio – Roman oxtail stew with semolina gnocchi and Pecorino Romano cheese
– Tuscany – Cacciucco (Italian fish stew) with mixed seafood and crustaceans in garlic tomato broth
– Campania – Naples warm rice cake, orange marmalade, crème anglaise, ricotta and candied fruit ice cream
– Emilia Romagna – Crêpes with Nutella, mascarpone cheese and vanilla ice cream
– Veneto – Traditional tiramisu with lady fingers, mascarpone cheese and espresso
Ferraro’s Easter menu will be available from 4 to 10 p.m., along with Ferraro’s regular dining menu. To make reservations, call (702) 364-5300 or CLICK HERE