Turn over host duties this holiday season to Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar, which is offering two tantalizing Thanksgiving dinner options on Thursday, Nov. 23, from 1:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
A traditional, Italian-inspired Thanksgiving menu is offered at $45 ($15.95 for children) per person. The four-course menu includes:
Foglie di Cavolo – Baby kale, arugula, mixed nuts, ricotta salata, spicy squash dressing
Zuppa di Pastinaca – Parsnip and celery root soup, truffle-chestnut foam.
Purple Potato Gnocchi – Lentil, butternut squash, gorgonzola sauce.
Rigatoni Pomodoro- House made pasta, Campari tomato sauce, basil, extra virgin olive oil
Tacchino Della Tradizione – Slow-roasted Diestel Farm whole turkey; spiced cranberry sauce; haricot vert with garlic, oregano, toasted almond; sausage-fig stuffing; Brussels sprouts, guanciale thyme.
A classic Italian dinner menu, also offered that day, is priced at $64.95 per person and includes:
Choice of Starter:
- Salsiccia Calabrese – Grilled housemade spicy sausage, roasted shallot marmalade, trumpet mushroom, rapini.
- Calamari Fritti – Fried baby squid, spicy Pomodoro sauce.
- Cesare – Classic Caesar salad.
- Insalata Mimmo – Heirloom tomato, avocado, red onion, fresh mozzarella, balsamic vinegar.
- Polipo – Marinated grilled octopus, potato, olive, capers
- Pasta e Fagioli Soup
Choice of Pasta
- Spaghetti Aglio e Olio – Whole garlic, extra-virgin olive oil, Calabrian peppers, Parmigiano Reggiano
- Bucatini Amatriciana- Onion, pancetta, guanciale, tomato, pecorino cheese
- Gnocchi Pomodoro – Potato dumpling, Campari tomato sauce, extra virgin olive oil
- Risotto Aragosta – Lobster, seasonal black truffle, mascarpone cheese
- Tortelli di Zucca- Butternut squash, chestnuts mostarda, amaretti, parmigiano cheese
Choice of Entrees
- Polletto Arrosto – Pan-roasted chicken, potato puree, Tinker Bell peppers, rapini, spicy pesto
- Vitello Piccata – Veal scaloppini, lemon, butter, white wine, capers, served with asparagus
- Salmone – Grilled Scottish salmon, borlotti beans, nduja-braised baby ruby gem lettuce
- Branzino – Grilled Mediterranean Seabass, sweet potato, baby kale, guanciale jus
- Filetto – Grilled Beef tenderloin, artichokes puree, spinach, onion texture, oxtail sauce
- Ossobuco – Ferraro’s house specialty, 22-ounce braised veal shank with red wine and farro
Spiced Sweet Potato Bread Pudding – Bourbon applesauce, pecan ice cream
For reservations, click here or call (702) 364-5300.