Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant & Wine Bar announces a special evening of exceptional authentic Italian cuisine paired with incomparable wines, to take place Friday, Feb. 27, 2015, beginning at 6:30 p.m. Ferraro’s, which celebrates 30 years in Las Vegas this year, is a proud community partner and has created this five-course dinner to benefit the UNLV Foundation.
The dinner will begin with an accoglienza (reception), where Prosecco will be served, followed by:
- Antipasto: cioppino (scallops, shrimp, mussels, clams), paired with Verdicchio, Casal di Serra, Umani Ronchi
- Primo Piatto: pappardelle cinghiale (wild boar ragu, crispy eggplant, aged pecorino cheese), paired with Chianti, Ruffino, Riserva Ducale Oro
- Secondo Piatto: risotto Piemontese (braised rabbit, black truffle), paired with Barbaresco, Batasiolo
- Piatto Principale: quaglia forcita (quail stuffed with braised greens, polenta), paired with Barolo, Paolo Scavino, Bric del Fiasc ’10
- Dolce: torta al cioccolato caldo (warm chocolate cake), paired with Marenco, Brachetto
The cost for the dinner is $250 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity, with a portion directly benefiting the UNLV Foundation.
“The UNLV Foundation is honored to be recognized by Ferraro’s in this special way,” said Nancy H. Strouse, senior associate vice president and executive director, UNLV Foundation. “Partnerships with generous community benefactors like Ferraro’s contribute directly to the future of Nevada through the education of our students.”
Guests must be 21 or older. To make reservations, call (702) 364-5300.