Ferraro’s has earned prestigious awards from both industry associations and community organizations, along with countless restaurant reviews praising its excellence.
- Wine Spectator "Best of Award of Excellence" 2008
- DiRoNa Award of Excellence from Distinguished Restaurant of North America Guide for the past 11 consecutive years
- Wine Enthusiast Award
- Rave review in the Zagat Las Vegas
- The American Academy of Hospitality Sciences, "Best of the Best"
- Recommended by the 2009 Michelin Guide
- Best Italian Restaurant of 2011 by the Southern Nevada Hotel Concierge Association
"Ferraro's on Flamingo Road earned the reputation for authenticity and moderately priced Italian fare by pleasing customers, including showroom headliners, with a casual ambiance and good wines. Sauces are fresh yet resonate with slow-cooked patience that marks a difference from most of the rest of the field."